The implementation of Robotic Process Automation within your organization is finished. The robot has been implemented and is now ready for monitoring and management. Monitoring helps to optimize the use of the robot. Using our software tool Spider, you can get the most out of RPA. An ‘intelligent workload manager’ who ensures that the robot performs the right actions at the right time. Not only by making optimum use of automated processes. Also by simultaneously gaining more insight into the yield of processes through monitoring. A dashboard gives you real-time, complete insight into the quality of your processes and the performance of your robot. Adjusting becomes easier and can be done faster.
Based on knowledge from the past, Nidaros looks, together with you, at the various actors who play a role in the optimal functioning of your robotic landscape. For example, to the employees: what do they need to be able to take care of the management? But also to the application landscape: which applications are present, is there a tool within which we can use the robot landscape? By monitoring on the basis of the issues below, we optimise the use of RPA in your organisation:
- How, what and to whom is reported if the robot or process does not work as expected according to a predetermined schedule?
- Does the robot work with multiple RPA modules?
- Are all actions, steps, status and volumes in the process to be performed recorded? Both of the robot and of the employees? So that the complete execution can be followed in real time as well as on the basis of history, in a transparent, transparent and transparent manner. From this dashboard, the (control and) management information can be accessed.
- How are incoming tasks prioritised or put on hold and how is the robot optimally used within the tasks ahead?
- Does user access management work? Is it clear who is allowed to do what, within which environment, without having too many authorities? Are the right API Keys in place to prevent access by third parties?
- A robot is a virtual employee, how do you place it in the organisation next to and with your ‘real’ employees so that a coherence arises?
Start a session with us? Then please feel free to contact us.