ING is looking for a Robotics Enthusiast (developer)
The Robotics & AI team is looking for a developer that is as enthusiastic about robots as we are! We are working on the future. A future where robots will play a role. What role? That is up to you! Help us to develop our ING robot Ginger (www.instagram.com/gingereveryday/) and learn about the possibilities offered by robotics. Even better, you will be able to help shape the future of robots within ING.
Who are we looking for?
First of all, someone that has an entrepreneurial spirit. You will work on a small team on the mostly uncharted terrain of Robotics and AI. This will give you a lot of freedom. An independent mindset and self-starting capabilities will bring you far in this project.
Further traits that we are looking for are:
- Good communication and social skills
- Strong team player
- Like to work in an international team
- “Can do” mentality
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues
You recognize yourself in this profile:
- Good experience in at least one object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Good with algorithmic thinking and problem-solving
Experiences that will help you in this project, but is not required:
- Experience with AI, Speech Recognition, Computer Vision
- Experience with programming the Nao robot or the Pepper robot
What will your responsibilities include?
You will be part of a small team that is exploring the possibility of introducing robotics into the ING family. In the coming months multiple proof-of-concepts will be tested. With your team you will decide on possible use cases. Responsibilities include:
- Develop applications for the robot
- Make use of 3rd party services (e.g. IBM Watson) to enrich the robots capabilities
- Research and development on AI and Robotics with practical application for the financial sector
Apply for the job!
To apply, or for more information
We are located in Amsterdam but the position is open for colleagues looking for an STA.